I have two things to babble about before I go to sleep.
1) I started rewatching Weiβ Kreuz tonight, and no amount of knowing how horribly cliche and lame it is can reduce my enjoyment of it. Actually, despite the age of the show, the art and the voice performances are actually quite good. Even the background characters, who aren't big names most of the time. If anyone throws me for a loop it's actually Koyasu, because for some reason that's not how Aya sounds in my head.
After all these years, I still love these characters; love the ridiculous predictable plots; love all of it. People can judge me, I really don't care. XD I'm also importing most of the CDs again, to see if I still like the music as much as I remember. I guess we'll see.
2) It's CD Japan sale time again, and even though I have no money I'm poking through things and making a list for things that I like and might want some day.
-New Kusuda Toshiyuki CD
-Meisa's "One More Drama" CD
- First Press, with DVD and poster. ^_^
-Nao-kun's Yumekibo Ressha
Limited edition still available.
-Amuro Namie Single "Break It/Get Myself Back"
-Crystal Kay's "Journey"
- because I need more of her music.
-Nao-KUN'S "Infinity" album
- since I recently realized that I really need more of hi
-As a note that I can't be bothered to research at the moment, I should also look into finishing my collection of HaruDaki manga and Drama CDs, since I think they're all completed now. CDs got up to volume 8 and the manga finished at Volume 14. Since the CDs tended to cover a little more than one volume that means the CDs are probably complete as well. And I could really use more MikiShin in my life lately. As well as MoriMori. ^_^
Other ranty things could include ways in which my computer is freaking me out lately, ways in which work is crazy, and ways in which I am not working on packing or cosplay nearly enough right now, but I'm happy in my escapism so I'll let all that be for the moment.